POLAR official technical service
Our official Polar technical service will assist you with any technical problem that your Polar Heart Rate Monitor may have, and will carry out the necessary maintenance and repairs.
We check the correct operation of the transmitter and replace it if necessary. We serve you personally and resolve most repairs on the spot if you come to our store. We also answer any questions by phone or email. The address, telephone number and email are as follows:
C/ Sáncho Dávila, nº 11
28028 MADRID, metro Ventas
Tel. 91 355 13 41
You can consult the official POLAR technical service rates in the following list:
MAIL SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
If you cannot come to our office or live outside of Madrid, you can send us your Polar monitor by mail and we will repair and return it to you as soon as possible. Before sending your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to our authorized Polar service point, please make sure to follow all the steps described below.
- Package the product carefully to avoid any damage, preferably in a padded envelope.
- Include the product components that you consider need review (monitor, transmitter or sensors).
- Send, preferably, by certified mail for greater security.
- Send the components loose, without the original box, to avoid increasing shipping costs.
- Include as detailed a description of the problem as possible. This will speed up the process and make the work easier for our technicians (for example: battery change, broken casing change, etc.)
- Write down your contact information: name and surname, shipping address, city, zip code and telephone number.
- The repair will be returned by certified mail cash on delivery, unless another method of shipping is agreed with the customer. Postal costs are the responsibility of the customer.
This Polar Limited International Warranty is created by Polar Electro Inc. and is available to consumers who have purchased their Polar product in the USA or Canada. For all other countries, Polar Electro Oy supports the international limited warranty.
The warranty that comes from Polar Electro Inc. / Polar Electro Oy guarantees the consumer / buyer that Polar products are free from defects in material or workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. Please save the invoice, purchase receipt or service letter with the store stamp and the date of sale. The invoice is proof that your product is within the warranty period! If you do not present this documentation, the product will be out of warranty. The warranty does not cover battery changes, knocks, scratches, crushes, improper maintenance or misuse of the product. The warranty does not cover product losses or direct or indirect costs of warranty repairs or repairs by non-authorized Polar centers. This warranty does not affect the consumer rights applicable nationwide or the consumer's rights against the distributor or seller in the purchase and sale contract. During the warranty period, the Polar product must be repaired or the corresponding maintenance carried out at the Polar Service Points or at the Polar headquarters in each country. Full warranty terms are present in the user manual.